Shell settings, AKA dotfiles Settings cloned from somebody else’s repository and adapted for myself. I’ve added quite a lot of — what I think — convenient keystrokes and settings for Tmux, iTerm.
More detailed description of the setup and some examples of smaller tricks is in the blog posts:
- Now I’ve got my environment …
- Unobtrusive Git prompt for ZSH
- Opening multiple Tmux panes in the same directory
- Start multiple synchronized SSH connections with Tmux
- My Really Low Tech Music Player
Dmytro Kovalov (firstname.lastname@example.org)